No soy yo mucho de premios, pero ya se sabe que es de bien nacidos ser agradecidos. Y como además soy una persona requeteobediente, voy a seguir al dedillo las instrucciones al recibir esta honorífica "Tarjeta Oro" de manos de la decoradora brasileña Ana Balbinot del blog A beleza de todas as coisas. Desde aquí, Muito obrigada, Ana!.
I'm not very fond of awards, but as a very polite ;) and obedient person I always try to be, I am going to accomplish my duties. But first of all I would like to thank brasilian interior designer Ana Balbinot from A beleza de todas as coisas for tagging me. Muito obrigada, Ana!
Porque Alicia y yo compartimos muchos gustos en decoración y su blog es siempre fuente de inspiración. Because Alicia and I have a quite similar taste in decoration and her blog is full of inspiring ideas.
Porque voy a ver si así, con premio por el medio, animo a su autora -gran amiga- a que lo actualice más a menudo ;). Because I'm trying that the author -a good friend of mine- update it more frequently ;).
1. I speak very fast. Is it maybe because I have so many things & projects in my head and so little time for them?
2. Love wine and spanish cava (similar to french champagne). It's hard for me to understand how some people don't appreciate them!
3. Adore french-libanese author Amin Maalouf.
4. Love party dresses and shoes. I'm addicted to them. But I always buy on sales, at the very end, when prices are the lowest. This way I can afford having gorgeous design pieces in my wardrobe (I still haven't worn some of them!)
5. Don't like cooking but my tortilla de patatas (Spanish omelet) is really tasty.
6. Amethysts and diamonds are my favourite stones. I always wear a small amethyst in my wallet. Brings me gook luck, I think.